Best Chinese Knives: The One Knives Channel Construction BM40 BM42 Balisongs - Best choice for inexpensive balisong knife!

Monday, August 8, 2016

The One Knives Channel Construction BM40 BM42 Balisongs - Best choice for inexpensive balisong knife!

I've been asked by a lot of people - where can I buy a good quality, but affordable balisong (butterfly knife).
I can tell you with confidence, that the best, based on this criteria are knives made by The One, a Chinese brand that specializes on balisong knives.
I had one of his blades (BM42 version) and I was really impressed by the quality level.
It has channel construction (solid mileed steel handles), spring latch, bronze washers, which enable smooth flip and even comes with a sheath and a torx screwdriver for adjustment.

The knives can be bought here: http://goo.gl/ol5JtG
For a sharp version make the order, but don't pay! Leave the seller a message that you want a sharp version, he will adjust the price (it costs 18$), and then complete the purchase.   



2 comments:

  1. Got one in the mail today. I played with it a bit and I must say that this was money well spent. Solid construction, smooth movement, pretty good value for the money. Thank you for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are more than welcome.
    Thank you for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete