Due to popular demand - I want to post a quick review of my 0392 clone knife.
It is pretty awesome and I was pleasantly surprised when I got it.
1. Very smooth action - runs on bearings, falls when frame is disengaged.
2. Good fit and finish.
3. Very early but solid lockup.
4. Great symmetric grind on the stonewashed D2 blade.
5. Great flipper.
6. Awesome ti pocket clip.
1. Inconsistent anodizing on the screws.
2. T6 torx screws on the handle.
Other than that, it's an awesome knife, especially if you would like to try that awesome Hinderer design.
Knife can be found here: 0392 Style Titanium EDC Flipper
Other Hinderer style knives here: Hinderer designed knives